Depending on age the access conditions at Cactusfestival for children and teenagers up to the age of 14 differ and they may have to be accompanied by an adult who bears responsibility for them.
Cactus Muziekcentrum cannot be held responsible for the care of children or the behaviour of minors in the festival park!
Please carefully read the access conditions by age category on this page.
Cactusfestival 2019 is sold-out completely, there are no more tickets available.
All info for children and youngsters until the age of 14, can be found on this page.
Camping tickets are single use and valid for 1, 2 or three nights.
Ticket presale: €16
Ticket at the door: €20 — Not available online, only at the entrance of the camping.
Our ticketprovider charges a fee of €1,36 per online ticket.
Click here for all info about the camping.
There are no special tickets for people with a disability. Tickets can be ordered here.
Once we have received your payment of your order, we will send you an e-mail with your ticket(s).
Store them on your smartphone or print them and make sure to bring them to the festival. You can also find your tickets in your Eventbrite account or the Eventbrite app. There are no reservation lists at the box office, so they are your only entry ticket.
Still no solution? Contact our helpdesk here: . State name, address and if possible, order number. Help is on the way.
Can't find your ticket? Don't panic.
The easiest way to get your tickets is to find your email order confirmation; tickets are usually attached as a PDF file you can print. Can't find them, having trouble printing, or not sure if you have an Eventbrite account? Just enter your email address at this page. You can also log into the Eventbrite app or reference the Tickets page within your account. If you think you typo'd your email address, take contact with . State name, address and if possible, order number. Help is on the way.
Avoid ticket fraud! Don't buy tickets via social media or fake websites! Only buy tickets through the official channels: this website, our Facebook-page or Fnac and In&Uit Brugge.
Please refrain from posting your tickets on social media. Visible barcodes increase ticket fraud.
1. Cactusfestival sells tickets for its events using software provided by Eventbrite.
2. We only guarantee access to events with tickets purchased at official or Cactusfestival-licensed sales channels. Tickets bought at other places could be fake, duplicates and/or overpriced. In these cases, Cactusfestival can not be held accountable.
3. The person who purchases the tickets will be considered the only buyer. Only he/she is bound to pay, even if the tickets have to be delivered to a third party.
4. The tickets will be temporarily reserved at the time you place an order. The tickets will only be sent after receipt of the correct payment. The tickets will be released again if the order and payment were not completed properly.
5. Tickets will be sent by e-mail to the address indicated on the order form.
6. The tickets and the reservation costs can be paid by bankcard (bancontact), online banking or creditcard (Visa, American Express, Mastercard).
7. Sold tickets will not be refunded by Cactusfestival.
8. Repayment of tickets includes the full value of the tickets (including reservation costs).
9. Depending on age the access conditions at Cactusfestival for children and teenagers up to the age of 14 differ and they may have to be accompanied by an adult who bears responsibility for them. lease carefully read the access conditions by age category on this page. Cactusfestival can always deny access to visitors under 13 without adult supervision. In this case, tickets will not be refunded.
10. Cactusfestival employs all reasonable means to keep information on its website complete, correct and up-to-date. It does not, however, provide any guarantees in this regard and cannot be held liable for the direct or indirect damages suffered as a result of visiting or using the website, unless the persons affected can demonstrate intention or negligence on the part of Cactusfestival. Cactusfestival is not liable for circumstances beyond one's control that delay or hinder this agreement. The following are regarded as circumstances beyond one's control (the list is not exhaustive): strikes, natural disasters, flooding, fire, takeover, extreme weather conditions, government measures and technical defects. Cactusfestival does not need to provide proof of the unforeseeable or the unavoidable nature of this type of circumstance.
11. The customer agrees to provide correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information as requested on the registration form. Cactusfestival reserves the right to suspend or refuse the transaction if it has reasons to suspect that the information is not accurate, is incomplete or is out-of-date. These details may be stored in order to guarantee that its services function efficiently. They may also be used by the organiser for marketing purposes. Every customer able to prove their identity may access their personal details and modify them provided that permission has been requested in advance in a dated and signed letter.
12. These general conditions apply to the full, contractual relationship between Cactusfestival and the customer and preclude the customer’s general conditions. Any modifications to or deviations from these conditions or any additions must be contained within a written agreement. The failure of Cactusfestival to exercise the rights set out in these general conditions cannot be regarded as a departure from the right to do so in the future. Cactusfestival retains the right to amend these general conditions at any moment without providing prior notification. The amendments will come into force from the moment they appear on the website, unless agreed otherwise. The relationship between the customer and Cactusfestival will only be subject to Belgian Law. Any disputes will be heard before the competent courts of law in Antwerp. Parties explicitly accept electronic resources (e-mail, fax ...) as evidence in terms of their mutual relationship.
Do you have any questions concerning your ticket(s)? Please have a look on the FAQ below first.
If you can't find answer, please take contact with the helpdesk by sending a mail to .